Thursday, April 10, 2008

Loving

I am loving the weather, it is going to be warm today, and it's supposed to get up to 80 tomorrow. All that rain gave our grass a good drink and the color is our gift from the rain.


I am loving our yard right now.  We have such plans for it this summer, hopefully we don't prove to be too lazy to get to some of it.  I bought a new tree and am just waiting for my husband to be home during daylight hours so I can show him where I want to put it.



I am loving Amaya's hands and feet, they are so sweet the way they still have a bit of chub. Not very much chub, but you can see some. She wasn't feeling very well yesterday, so she was uncharacteristically still while I was taking these pictures.


5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Loving those azaleas, huh? They certainly are a pretty color. I am loving that they are at your house!

Jessie said...

I wish we had green grass! We are expecting some nice weather this weekend so maybe it will start to peek through! I do miss Hadley's hair, but it is so much easier to do now and she doesn't complain every time I brush it anymore.

Unknown said...

Wow, your yard looks awesome! I'm headed to Cedar in a couple of weeks and kind of dreading the weather they have there. I have 80 degrees everyday and just don't know how I feel about going to snow!!

Erin Marriott said...

I love that vibrant red! (or coral?!) And I had to read about Ella's birthday party...you are the cutest mom ever. You made her birthday so special, and I love the picture of you and her. You decorated the table so adorable! I'm emailing you right now, now that I have your email address!

Kade and Emily said...

I will have to agree on loving the nice warm weather. We had 75-80 degrees last week. It was almost a shame to have to put Maryn to bed before it was dark.