If you have been avid readers of my blog and you also take a look at Ella's Quote, I need your help.
I was not archiving the cute little quips, and I would like to. Do you remember any of them or any that especially tickled your funny bone? Please them in the comments if you do.
Dang. This is hard. I remember the one you just changed about Shad's guns. And the one about how she said the prayer or something about blessing you not to exercise. (I think I just butchered that one, but maybe you will remember) Man, I like her quotes just obviously can't remember them. If I think of more I will let you know!
I liked the one about how you yelled at Amaya about not sticking her hand in her diaper and Ella said, "Mom if she were my baby I wouldn't yell at her like that" haha That was a good one. I will let you know if I remember any more.
3 comments:
Dang. This is hard. I remember the one you just changed about Shad's guns. And the one about how she said the prayer or something about blessing you not to exercise. (I think I just butchered that one, but maybe you will remember) Man, I like her quotes just obviously can't remember them. If I think of more I will let you know!
I liked the one about how you yelled at Amaya about not sticking her hand in her diaper and Ella said, "Mom if she were my baby I wouldn't yell at her like that" haha That was a good one. I will let you know if I remember any more.
wasn't there one about your cooking being the best and something about exercising. I'm not very good at recalling stories sorry.
Post a Comment