Amaya was anxious to eat dinner tonight, so while I was still cooking she insisted on sitting up at the table. While there she puts her feet up and notices something on them. She picks it off, studies it, then proceeds to put it into her mouth. REALLY!?! COME ON! DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO GO INTO THE MOUTH? And since we're on the subject, does the thing that comes out the most often have to be high-pitched ear-piercing screaming?
5 comments:
So my sister tells me it doesn't really matter if they eat off of the floor as long as it is dry! Which is good news for me, because Emmy does the same thing!
I think it means you must be a fabulous cook. If it can be eaten old, dry, and off the floor it must be really great to start with!! We need to be invited over more often.
Please pass the Tylenol...
...and the Pepto.
Ha Ha! That's funny. So, something really sad--about a week ago, I watched Maryn do the same thing! And she's three!!!
One time before tyler could walk ( probably around 11 months ) he picked up a piece of pop corn off of the floor, stuck it in his mouth and then threw up instantly! So I guess you should be grateful she screams instead of throws up! ;)
Post a Comment