Monday, September 22, 2008

(Candyland and ice cream)

I have noticed that my last few posts have been a bit negative, even when I was sharing exciting news I was being ornery at the same time.  So I swore to myself that my next post would be upbeat and happy.

Well Ella has a 103 fever, but I get to have her home for the day.  I am excited for the days I get to spend with her.  I miss her when she is at school all day long.  I don't like it when she gets sick,  I definitely know the blessing I have been given of healthy kids.

Amaya was making me chuckle this morning.  She was playing with a sesame street toy.  It has buttons you push and turn and the sesame street characters pop up and sing a short lyric.  Well after Cookie Monster's song, he says yum,yum,yum, yum.  Amaya would do this with him it was soooo cute.  She is such a funny kid, she definitely marches to her own beat and won't budge into your beat unless you're creative about it.  She has us read books to her all day and won't let you get away with just reading it once.  I think I read We're Going on a Bear Hunt five times in one sitting.

("Amaya, give mommy her glasses.  Amaya.)

**edited 4 hours later.  Amaya has a fever now too.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Al, all of the sudden I noticed a baby countdown on your blog!!! I had no idea you were pregnant!!! Congratulations!! I am so excited for you guys. That is really great news.

Jessie said...

Sorry your girls aren't feeling well. Hope they get better soon|!

Colorado Oldroyds said...

congrats on the rolls you made and the bun in your oven!:) You guys make such cute babies, you should have at least a dozen.