Instead of needing to keep going back to the oven to exchange another batch, you just dump out all the cookie dough onto a large baking sheet that has been greased. Spread it out as best you can without many holes. Remember they will rise up a bit in the baking process.
Usually I cut them into square cookies, but I wanted to do something with the girls. We decided to use the cookie cutters. It was fun.
Nestle Tollhouse Pan Cookies
Cream: Then add, and mix in:
1 cup butter 2 1/4 c flour
3/4 c sugar 1 t Baking soda
3/4 c B. sugar 1 t salt
1 t vanilla 12 oz bag chocolate chips
2 eggs
Grease Cookie Sheet, spread dough out onto sheet.
Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes
Best with a glass of milk
Have you hated the seemingly never-ending task of putting more dough into the oven?
Have you ever seen that episode of Friends, where Monica spends all day trying to duplicate Pheobe's Grandmother's long lost chocolate chip cookie recipe?
Do you wish I would stop talking about food? TOO BAD!
8 comments:
Have you ever had a friend who posted about food on their blog? Have you ever wondered when that friend was going to share some of that yumminess with you? Are chocolate chip cookies one of your favorite treats?
Thank you for the recipe. I agree that this is the best way to go. Why don't you send one my way.
Thanks for the recipe Al! We may just have to try it soon. Can't say no to chocolate chip!
Can I have one!?
How fun...I will have to try it!
And, I love that you blog about food--you share my passion.
I'm all about the food posts. We're going to look for a proper biscuit cutter for your mom's hamburger buns tomorrow. Micah wants to give the cookie idea a whirl soon too.
Keep the recipes coming!!
Okay, so now I see where my problem in reading your recipe was. I was reading L to R when really I should have been reading in columns. Duh, Rebecca.
Oooohhh...those look so good. Thanks for sharing the recipe. I had so much to catch up on, where do I start?! First of all, you are such a crack up, I love your writing, it's like I can hear your voice! Also, with the 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, etc. That was SO me with this last pregnancy, it was like I couldn't get full. And I'm so impressed with Ella, she seems so advanced for her age. I'm dying to see you guys, I left a message on your cell phone.
Post a Comment