Thursday, October 23, 2008

Lindam Watches

Christmas is coming. Were you aware? I was in Target today headed toward the Halloween section and what did I hear...Christmas music. I didn't really mind though, I love the Christmas season. I love it more every year.

Well if you have someone in your life you don't know what you are getting her, I have an idea. My sisters make watch bands and they're pretty good at it. They combined their names to make up the name of the company Lindam Watches.  I have a couple of their bands, just a few.  I love the having something different to wear with each of my moods.  

Here are my bands.  My favorite is the teal one-of course.  I love the red jade though too.


You can't see the wood bead band on the large watch face, but it's the one I wear the most.  It's the most comfortable for me and I like that it's chunky, like me.  The foil bead one next to it is a special one.  I called my sister when I was having a bad day, a couple of days later I got this in the mail.  A cheer-up-I -like-you present.



Anyway, I realized there are a couple of home business that I would like to shout my support for.  Mostly because their products are great and I love the owners even more.  Here's one of them.



**If you have trouble getting on the website (I didn't, but some are) You can e-mail her at msfive@gmail.com for pictures of her in-stock bands and faces

3 comments:

Kade and Emily said...

Hey, those are really cute! It makes me wish I wore my watch.

Ranae and Matt said...

Hey I have some of those watches too and I love them. That all I wear now.

The Davies said...

Very cute watches! I always see you wearing them and you look so good! I wasn't able to get to the website, so I will have to e-mail her to look at the rest. I think I may have to purchase some! :)