Saturday, October 25, 2008

For Daddy

Shad wasn't able to be at the Ward Trunk or Treat last night, so here is a picture of the girls. We had to have it in the building because of rain. My little witches wouldn't cooperate on getting a good picture. I knew I should have taken it before we left because they were perfectly happy to have their costumes and hats on in the beginning, but we were running a little late and I thought I could always get one when we got there. Oh well. I hope to jazz up Ella's hat a little bit before the actual Candy Day.


This is a picture of Amaya earlier in the day.  We were practicing some new photography techniques we had just learned.



Next is a series of "action shots" .  Me trying to be fast enough to actually get a picture of my  very tired-sick of being here-had too much sugar- want to go home toddler with her hat on.







Riveting, huh?

4 comments:

Cristina said...

I love the one of Amaya with the pumpkins it's super cute. You did a great job!

wyochatfields said...

They both look very cute? I think this is how Halloween in for every 2 year old.

Rebecca said...

I love them. Great job not using your flash. I love how the light trails when the flash is off.

Bringhursts said...

They look awesome. I'm so pumped for Halloween!