Well Ella has kept the hot blood she had in the womb. She doesn't like to be hot in anyway, and can sleep with no blankets and no pajamas. Well tonight was a different story. See it finally got cold here, it's only in the 50s. Ella crawls into her bed and is shivering, so I get her some socks. Still cold, I ask her if she wants a sweater too. She told me which one to get, I get it and help her put it on. After looking at the sight before me, my mind shot 6 years in the past. She was just playing a different part in the story.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Reminiscent
It was winter when I was pregnant with Ella. I have never had a summer baby and I don't want one. I get very hot blooded when I am pregnant. During this time carrying Ella, Shad and some of the other dental students had shaved their heads. Well being so hot even in the dead of winter I kept the house pretty cool and I didn't sleep with any blankets on. Shad to take care of himself came to bed covered head to toe, and I mean head to toe. He doesn't like having anything on his feet when he sleeps, but during this time he slept with socks on. And as an extra measure he would wear a ski beani. I laughed at him, of course. Oh well he didn't insist on turning up the thermostat.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
That's funny. She is in a sweater! Kaylee takes her jammies off almost every night. And the basement is colder than the upstairs. She says that her blanket keeps her warmer on her skin than her jammies.
I'd like to see a picture of Shad with a shaved head. I hate being cold I'm usually the one all bundled up. Ella looks cute in her hoodie.
I hope you staying cooler this time around.
She is such a crack up, Lillie had so much fun with your girls today! It was so great catching up with you! That is hilarious about Shad sleeping with a beanie! The stuff we as women go through when we're pregnant!! We need to have a play date again soon!
p.s. their Halloween costumes? Adorable.
Brrr sounds like you need some warmth out there! We need some here too! Love the girls costumes!
That is to funny and cute.
Ella has such a personality, we wish we could see you guys more.
Ha ha! That's funny. You must be like my sister...I'm pretty sure she keeps the ac on in the winter. In Idaho.
Just one of Gingers friends and wanted to say your blog is adorable and I enjoy reading it :)
Emily
I liked Rebecca's too until she made it private...haha
Post a Comment