Monday, November 3, 2008

Here are a few pictures from the weekend.  Starting with Halloween.  Some friends of our invited us to their house for dinner and then trick-or-treating.  The dinner was delicious and the trick-or-treating so fun.  Thanks, Cristina and Elisha.

Amaya was hamming it up for the cameras, a 180 from the trunk-or-treat at the church last week.

I added some ribbon to Ella's costume and I felt better that she didn't look as much like a quaker as before.

I love that hat.


Ella wanted me to take some pictures of her practicing her hand-stand.  She's getting pretty good.
Go Ella!

Sunday morning Ella wanted me to take another picture of her for Daddy.  Sorry about the dirty house, but it's hard to want to keep it clean on the day we call the "day of rest".

I had to get a  picture of the next event.  We turned Amaya's crib into a toddler bed, and I have been checking on her more just to make sure she's in bed.  One morning I found her across them room next her toy basket.  On this night I went into her room and couldn't see her.  Luckily she is a little congested so she is breathing louder.  I would've started to worry if I hadn't been able to hear her.  I followed my ears and found her here:
I couldn't see her because the bed skirt goes to the floor.  Shad wants me to put her mattress on the floor so she won't keep falling every night.  I think it's only a matter of time before she learns to keep herself in the bed.

2 comments:

wyochatfields said...

Your kids both looked very cute for halloween, and I love all of Ellas little poses.

Christy

Kade and Emily said...

Cute Halloweeners!
And, amen to the day of rest thing. I love Sundays, and I feel zero obligation to maintain my house when I am resting.