Monday, November 3, 2008

The same and different

I like almost every other pregnant person with their pregnancy compare it to everyone else's and even earlier pregnancies.  I have given a lot of thought to this one and started to make a list.

Same: morning sickness, uncomfortable, tired, tired body, tired mind, clumsy, forgetful, acne-ugh, fast weight gain, dry skin, itchy skin (though not as bad as when I was pregnant with Ella), uncontrollable appetite, great desire to do nothing and at the same time want to do everything at once.

Different: heart burn-bad, bad bad heartburn, morning sickness ALL DAY, my hair is not turning brown, this one is a different gender, not craving hamburgers and french fries, extremely emotional.


Do you read everything I tell you?  
Did you catch the hidden announcement?
Sorry if I flat out told you and you didn't get to play my dumb game!

18 comments:

Me said...

Are you entering the wonderful world of boys?!?! Boys are so much fun but be prepared to wade in creeks, catch turtles and crawdads and lots of other boys ickies. Also they are the snuggliest and most loving people towards their moms. My eight year old acts embarrassed when i kiss him in public but crawls into my lap every night and asks when I am going to come upstairs and snuggle.

Jessie said...

Yeah a boy! I bet that Shad is way excited. You too I hope! Welcome to the world of trucks, balls, bugs and everything else boy!

Emily said...

You are having a boy?! Congratulations! How exciting, your girls are going to love their baby brother.

Elaine said...

Congrats! There is nothing like a little boy. They definitely love their mommies. I hope you start feeling better soon.

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I have been wondering and couldn't remember exactly what day you were going...but I thought it was today. How exciting! :) Is Ella excited??

Bringhursts said...

Congrats! Welcome to the world of rough housing, climbing everything, and wrestling.

Patrick and Jennifer Thompson said...

CONGRATULATIONS on a boy! I am sure Shad is really excited but also the entire Chatfield family since there are only two!!!

Roundy Clan said...

Now Shad can play boy games...if he knows any ;) heehee Just kidding Shad. i hope we get to see you guys at Christmas.

Megan said...

Congrats!!!!! Your girls will love him to death!

Beth said...

Congratulations! Call me crazy but my boys and girls seemed different during pregnancy--I'm glad to find your blog. Its cute. I wish you could see your daughter in Primary--she has such a wonderful spirit on Sunday. See ya.

Rebecca said...

I'm so glad. I was rooting for a boy!

Cristina said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys. Can't wait to see how cute he is!!

Meg said...

Wahoo! so exciting!

Ginger said...

I'm so happy for you. As crazy as a boy can be, you are going to have so much fun, and so are the big sisters.

Erin Marriott said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! A BOY!! For a minute there, I thought maybe I missed a post or two, but then realized you were JUST announcing!! Sneaky sneaky! I'm so excited for you, and I'm sure Shad is completely thrilled! I loved all the Halloween pictures...your girls are darling, and look at that hand stand from Ella! Another excuse to get together: Now we can start shopping for boy stuff! :)

Kade and Emily said...

What????!!! A boy????!!! I was starting to think some of the Roundy's didn't know how to make boys. Yeah! I'm so excited for you guys!

~jen said...

yeah! Congratulations!! Mommies get to fall in love with boys, I think because they remind us of their daddies. I'm excited for your family, hope things smooth out and you can enjoy getting ready for this little blue bundle of joy! (just don't be shocked or alarmed when his sisters dress him up in frills and lace...=)

wyochatfields said...

Congratulation! I am so excited, any names yet?