Tuesday, November 11, 2008

 
So Camille is at it again, and here I am again trying my luck.  I know I won't win, cause I am one of those people that never wins anything.  

Camille is having a giveaway for her Thimble Blossoms Quilts and yes I said quilt.  She is going to make a quilt out of your favorite pattern, of your choice. I am hoping I get to win because there is this one called Baby Mine in blue and brown (two of my favorite colors) that I want for the new baby of mine.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

I really hope you get that quilt!!! J/K I really hope that I get it! I love that pattern too!

Erin Marriott said...

How cool!! Maybe you will win...I'll cross my fingers for you. And I LOVE blue and brown, too. I'm still so excited for you, I can't wait to talk to you and congratulate you!