So here are a couple of recent pictures of the girls:
Apparently I don't know how to close my bathroom door to keep Amaya out, because she found my mascara again. I feel she got a little bit closer this time around. At least she is has a learning curve, it's just too bad that that learning curve doesn't include what mommy wants.
Ella went to a birthday party on Saturday and these sleeper eyes were in the gift bag. She LOVES them, and even used them last night. I went in to find her sleeping with them on, but she had to rip them off when I disturbed her by putting her jammy top back on.
8 comments:
You have such cute girls! Matt even mentioned that at church Sunday. The Draughon's are moving this week maybe we can do the movie night the first week of December?
Movie night? What are you guys secret friends now? Sheesh!
Oh can I come to your movie night too! As long as you are going to see Twilight! Opening weekend here is already sold out! Cute pics of the girls. I think that Amaya is just being the curious second child! Rawley is exactly the same!
WHERE did they find those eyes?? Those are great!
The eyes are from JoAnn. Yeah, I am a pretty great party thrower. (well, at least the Roundys keep coming back)
Oh, we had the SAME problem at our house!! Lillie was always getting into my lotion, dumping out the WHOLE bottle of shampoo (the good kind), getting into my makeup, etc. Finally what kicked it, was I made her get her money out of her piggy bank and we had to go to the store and pay for new lotion. (I only made her take like $3.00) but it was the principle of it. She hasn't done it since!! Anyway, you just gotta love that little Amaya!! Her face is so cute!! Your girls are darling!!
Those eyes are too cute! Hope you guys have a great thanksgiving!
you should read Lacey's review of Twilight.
Post a Comment