Monday, November 24, 2008

I won, I won, I won, I won!!!!

I was elbows deep in turkey loaf when the phone rang.  My friend Rebecca was calling me to tell me I won, I won, I won, I won. 

Thank you, Camille, thank you.  I guess I can't say I am one of those people that never wins anything anymore.  Thank you.  I am so excited to see what you create and to wrap my new baby in it!  Thank You, Thank You. 

 I would like to thank Rebecca for telling me there was another contest, I would like to thank Jessi for being so cool as to have a sister that knows Camille, through whom we found her.  I want to thank my mother for instilling in me the appreciation of the art in quilting.  Most of all Thank you to Camille who will actually be putting all the work into the beautiful work of art, and then mailing it to ME!  I can't wait.





YAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!! Excuse me I needed to get that off my chest!


9 comments:

Kade and Emily said...

YEAH!!!! I am SO excited for you! I was hoping you would win! YEAH!!!!!

Rebecca said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY!!

and another one...YAY!

David said...

Hurray for you, Allison, and our new grandson, too! Mom and Dad

Unknown said...

No way!! That's awesome!!!

Elaine said...

That's so great!

Roundy Clan said...

Awesome! I love when I ACTUALLY win something. Stacie Roundy wins EVERYTHING and I am always so jealous! haha I am glad you get to say you won something now. :)

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jessie said...

I am so glad that someone I know actually won this!! You picked one of my favourite patterns! I am just waiting for my sister to bring it back from her trip so I can make one too!

Meg said...

LUCKY!