I took this picture of the girls playing in my heels a couple of months ago and never did anything with it. I just love it though. What little girl hasn't wanted to wear mom's high heels? I remember wearing my mom's, though she never had any this high.
I am really looking forward to Christmas. It's going to be a little different this year and I am still not sure what to expect. Shad still doesn't know how many days around the holiday he'll have to work. I am not ready, I don't have hardly any of my shopping done. The only thing I have done so far is my brother's family's presents. I don't even know if I'll be decorating anything this year. So "why" you ask am I looking forward to the season? Because of the feeling in the air. I don't see the stress or the hurriedness of some commercialized shoppers of the season. I feel the lights and the energy in the air. Christmas music on every radio station and in every store, brings a smile to my face. Mom's fudge getting ready to be shipped to me is something I look forward to every year.
Being together with my hubby for a holiday is something I am really looking forward to this year.

6 comments:
Cute shoes I am so jealous! Love the new picture on your header. Christmas card photos??? We attempted ours today since it was a beautiful day for the 30th of November. I love Christmas too, but I also have to have all of the decorations, baking, lights and all.
There is a shoe thief in my house, too. When I can't find a match to my shoe, I just ask Maryn. Come to think of it, when I can't find anything, I just ask Maryn...she's usually behind it.
I love Christmas, too. Except for the wreath on my door. For some reason it just reminds me so much of being sick last year. I would get rid of it, but it took me so long to make it. My favorite is the Christmas Pyramid that Lenora bought for me in Germany. Gravy train= :)
You're such a tramp. Look at those heels! Too bad we don't wear the same size! You better keep updating us while decorating, shopping, and loving on Shad this holiday season!
Wow, when did you get to be such a sentimental sap? =P
Marriage and motherhood have changed you, or at least has let you break through your crusty outer shell :)
Love the heels! Cute pic of you and Shad. What a great family pic on your header too.
Hey kids! Provo (now Blackwelder) here. Shad, I got your message on our blog a while ago- and then forgot. But it's good to see you and the kids are doing well. Congrats on #3 (and #2 while we're at it!) If you ever find yourselves in New England, I hope you'll put us on your list! Happy holidays!
Post a Comment