Hi, for some different reasons, I am going to turn my blog private for a little while. If I already have your e-mail address I will send you an invite. If you like to look and read every now and then, but don't often comment send me your e-mail address so I can send you an invite.
Thanks.
**Don't be offended if I delete your comment after you leave it, I am deleting commentor's comments that have left their e-mail addresses. Just trying to keep you secure.
15 comments:
I'm glad I get to be your friend and still read your blog.
I hope you don't forget US. I loved the picture of the High Hills.
How was your Thanksgiving?
Do I even need to say, "me too?"
Me!
Don't forget me!
Add me on please!
I was glad to hear you are going private, you can never be too careful these days! I guess it was because I googled our name, and it took me seriously 5 minutes to find out what my family looked like, where we lived, etc. and that was very scary to me. Good decision! I'm also happy for you guys that you'll be able to see Shad for the Holidays, I'm sure you can't wait.
Don't forget about me! I don't want to miss anything! My e-mail is on my blog.
Post a Comment