Wednesday, March 25, 2009

For viewing pleasures, My Boy.

First Bath at Home



He belongs to our family, sleeping with his mouth open.



 He's saying "Another photo shoot, come on, mom?!"


...and girl.
Aunt Mariam took Amaya outside to play, she could be out there ALL day long.

12 comments:

Beth said...

So sweet!

Elaine said...

He's beautiful!

Kade and Emily said...

What a handsome little guy! Nice burp cloth!! :)

McCallisters said...

Congratulations!

Rebecca said...

Tell your sister to hurry up and leave so I can have him back to myself. I am a clingy photographer.

Ranae and Matt said...

Allison, he is so handsome. Congratulations.

everything petersen said...

He looks like he has some dark tones to him! Very handsome! It got me excited to have my baby her to smug on.

Libby said...

Al, Congrats on baby Dash! He is adorable! Just perfect!

I can't believe your birth story with him. That is unreal. Ugh, it just makes me grateful for good old Utah and how regulated birthing is here. Sheesh we do it enough in this state that they should have it down pact. I can't believe how soon after getting in your room you had him. That is seriously crazy. I am so sorry! I'm glad everything went well though and that you and Dash are healthy! Way to go!!!

Andrea said...

Congratulation, he is such a beautiful baby.

wyochatfields said...

Those are really cute pictures you must have had Mariam there for a couple of days.

Anonymous said...

He is beautiful.. Hope you are getting some rest and enjoying life with 3. Watch out for the fountain:)

Holly said...

What a HANDSOME boy! Congratulations :)