thanks for the update. . .I will be checking everyday! You should make someone, i.e #1 or #2 child sitter, update your blog when you go into labor so we can all fret over you ;)
I know, I came to check your blog to see if there was any news yet! I'm so excited for you! Just think how soon it could be now! I wish we could get together one more time before you have that baby, but probably not!
5 comments:
thanks for the update. . .I will be checking everyday! You should make someone, i.e #1 or #2 child sitter, update your blog when you go into labor so we can all fret over you ;)
I am so jealous that you are at that point where it is actually a possibility!! I am really excited for you though. Keep us posted!
We can't wait to hear the news and see pictures. Good luck! We are thinking of you!
I expect minute by minute updates on any contractions.
I know, I came to check your blog to see if there was any news yet! I'm so excited for you! Just think how soon it could be now! I wish we could get together one more time before you have that baby, but probably not!
Post a Comment