I wish I had taken a picture of her the last time she did this. I got one the first time, just not the last time. She did it again, this kid gives me funniest and most frustrating moments as a mother. What am I going to do with her?
Hahaha!! That girl cracks me up!! Look at those gorgeous blue eyes, isn't hard to get mad?! She is too cute. Lillie had a fettish with emptying shampoo bottles out, (and yes, even the expensive kind) which I don't even use anymore!
5 comments:
At least she is getting better! And you are taking pictures again!
Everyone has at least one that can't leave our makeup alone! At least yours is a girl!!
Her aim seems to get better each time. Maybe she will grow up to be a makeup artist. ha ha
It least you can laugh about it.
Hahaha!! That girl cracks me up!! Look at those gorgeous blue eyes, isn't hard to get mad?! She is too cute. Lillie had a fettish with emptying shampoo bottles out, (and yes, even the expensive kind) which I don't even use anymore!
Post a Comment