Sunday, June 28, 2009

Happy Birthday to this guy

Shad is officially old. I think one can get away with still being young when the age is 30, but anything older than that is OLD. And I am not saying that just because I am just one short year away from the big 3-0.



He got his birthday present yesterday and already tried them out with his Father's Day present. It was new pair of Nike running shoes. His father's day present was a Nike running kit. Poor guy spent his day today at home feeling a little under the weather.

Did you know Shad is into running? He says he thinks he likes it because he gets to listen to music.

Did you know that Shad L-O-V-E-S music? He likes all types and can carry on a conversation about any genre of music, including country!

Did you know that Shad's weakness is ice cream (shhh. don't tell I told, but his favorite kinds are usually pink in color)? He can eat healthy ALL day long, but then he'll put back the ice cream.... and whipped cream.

Did you know Shad's favorite place to be is his home? I really like that about him, because that's my favorite place for him to be.

Did you know Shad is 31 today? I did.

6 comments:

wyochatfields said...

Happy B-day Shad!!! 31 can't be nearly as bad as 30

Unknown said...

happy Birthday Shad! We need to get our golf on!

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday to Shad.

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Shad!!! 31 is YOUNG. Eat as much ice cream as you want for the month of your birthday---you can offset it with ALOT of running! :)

Unknown said...

Happy bday Shad and happy birthday to Al on Tuesday!

CareyClan said...

Wow- what a geezer! I've heard that now all the guys have to have what Shad got for his birthday. Kenny was trying to explain it to me yesterday. He said he knew what he wanted for Christmas, and I said- your getting a baby! he he