The kids and I went blueberry picking on Tuesday and got 15 pounds of blueberries for $3.60. I've already made a awesome blueberry tart and can't wait to make blueberry pops.

Picture compliments of Rebecca.
I found puppy in time out the other day. He sat there for quite some time I wonder what he did to have to sit there and be left alone. I wonder if I did the same thing if I could have the same punishment?!
The girls are in love with their little brother. He gets SO MUCH attention, always meant to be good but sometimes a little TOO enthusiastic.
When I get handed something at church from a friend it goes into my church bag and is a little forgotten until I go through my bag. Sometimes I don't go through my bag until the next Sunday. And then sometimes said item will fall out in the black hole that is my closet and it will become a lost item. Well I found a CD this morning marked as "Roundys Temple and October pics". What is this I wondered. So I put them on my computer and see beautiful and silly pictures of my kids that my friend Cristina took while watching them for me. I was in the temple with the young women, and didn't even know these existed.
Thank you, Cristina, for watching my kids and few picture-gems.

October 2008
3 comments:
The puppy in time out... I love that!
We are going on Monday! I can't wait, yours look great:)
Where did you go blueberry picking? Those look amazing, and that price you just can't beat! Maybe we'll tag along with you next time ;) I love how you remenisced about your Dad surprising you with a full tank of gas...makes me miss my Dad so much. And that little dog in time out? Hilarious.
Post a Comment