Monday, August 24, 2009

So Cute

Dash fell asleep in the swing holding his foot, too cute.



Another story:

I have a hard time with the kids being loud or loud talking or a loud TV when Dash is sleeping. Today when he was down for a nap Ella belted out a loud noise. She then looked at me and said "that was Oprah."

Me: "Oprah? Where did you hear that, what was Oprah?"

Her: "I learned it in music, it's Oprah".

Me: "Oh, you mean opera.'

Her: "Yeah, that's what I said".

9 comments:

pinkfrostycookies said...

What a great pose! Your kids are so cute and so funny! You have constant entertainment....no tv required.
Congrats on selling your home! I love when things work out like that. Where do you hope you will be moving?

Rebecca said...

So when you get tired of that baby, let me know. I would love him a lot!

Andrea said...

Awww, I want one of those (the baby). Your so blessed to have such cute kids.

wyochatfields said...

That swing looks really confortable where do I get one.

Erin Marriott said...

Oh, I had so much to catch up on! I haven't been on here forever. Your kids are so adorable, I love the stickers and Amaya putting them all over Dash! And I love all the cute things your kids say...they are hilarious! I've been starting to be better about writing things down in their books, because those little things they say are so precious. We so need to get together! I'm back from my trip, and life is finally slowing down. Love your blog!

Kade and Emily said...

Could you imagine falling asleep holding your foot? I think both my hand and foot would loose circulation and fall off.

Roundy Clan said...

I love it!

wendy said...

Surprsise-Ella sits down and watches Opera each day, didn't you know? How funny! That pic of dash holding his foot is so cute!!!

Jessie said...

Such a cute pic of Dash. He must have a good grip to be able to hold on even while sound asleep!