Friday, September 18, 2009

6 months

My baby is 6 months old now.
Sigh!

Dash has changed and grown and is doing so many more things now.
He eats solid foods and rolls over.
He is starting to get up on his knees and push himself backwards.
He is sleeping through the night. That one just started this week, hallelujah!
He's getting better and better at sitting up.

Dash is such a happy baby. He will laugh and smile all day.

He has what I call "happy feet". When I come in to get him from his bed after a nap he kicks his legs at least 10 times. To-think-of-it, he does it when I lay him down too. He does it when he gets excited about a lot of things.

A 6 month review in pictures.











Oh I just love him so much.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

He's such a sweetheart. There is something special between mamas and their little boys. :)

wyochatfields said...

He is really cute I can't wait to see him.

Jessie said...

I can't believe that he is already 6 months old. How quickly the time passes!

Stephanie said...

What a cutie! Baby time goes by way too fast.

Kade and Emily said...

He looks a lot like Amaya...in a manly sort of way.

Bringhursts said...

So I just read your comment and my blog and I've never talked to you about the military. What branch is your husband in and what program is he doing? I could have sworn you said he's a dentist. Is he specializing? It looks like I will go to "full level" next year, most likely. Yuck.

Meg said...

That has gone fast even for me. I still don't think I have even held him! HE is a cutie though.

Farah said...

What a cute little man! Jealous of the sleeping through the night. That's a part they can't grow into too fast for me!