Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My Amaya

Oh this girl. What ever am I going to do with this one. She is one that has a mind of her own and will rarely bend it to anyone else's. She is full of it. Full of imagination, bravery, sweetness, funny, cute, STUBBORNNESS, girly-girl, and more.
I am constantly second-guessing myself on how to parent her and teach her. Not on how to love her thought that one is easy to figure out.






This morning she asked me: "do we get milk from hairspray?"

A little later in the day she wanted me to paint her nails (a common request). When I told her no, not right now. She immediately turns on the charm "pleeaaase, cherry, cherry top". I tell myself I can resist the cuteness, I will not give into the cuteness pouring out of her. Sometimes it's really hard.

This afternoon she came in from outside and asked for a "GIANT piece of candy" she went skipping back outside to eat her "picky stick" (pixie stick).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our girls were born under the same moon. Right there with ya!

Amaya sure is a keeper!

wyochatfields said...

And I thought Kaden was interesting. I liked the skirt picture.

Rebecca said...

She is cute. That tiny little mouth and her cute little voice.