LOST....
and FOUND.
So Dash has had these two teeth for about a week to two weeks, but I'd been waiting to announce it until Ella lost her two front teeth. She pulled the 2nd out last night, all by herself. She insisted that she was going to do it herself. I kept offering and telling her to go to Shad to have it done. She wouldn't though.
Dash seems to be more sensitive in the pain department than his sisters were. It was couple of painful days when those two teeth were coming in. He just cried all the time. I had him drugged up on Tylenol as much as I felt comfortable. Finally they broke through and he is almost himself again.
2 comments:
Yay for Ella and yay for Dash!
Kaylee loved having those teeth gone. She would suck on fruit and stuff food through the hole. She talked a little funny and we all had some good laughs at her expense.
I wonder if she'll get those two front teeth for Christmas! :)
Isn't teething a terrible thing to do to a sweet little baby?
Post a Comment