Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Silly Kids

Shad took this picture of Dash. He was crying because I walked out of the room.


Gotta have a spaghetti face picture.


And last, Dash's morning hair.


Amaya dresses herself these days. Some of the outfits she puts together can be pretty off. What you can't see is her bright pink fleece pants.



Amaya has some sort of obsession with her eyes. Whenever she is sad or shy, she pull on them and her eyelashes. I don't think she is sad or shy in this picture just goofy.


4 comments:

AGoodKindOfCrazy said...

Dash is SO CUTE. So is Amaya, but I have this weird people-putting-their-fingers-in-their-eyes phobia and so that picture is FREAKING ME OUT!

Unknown said...

Poor Dash. I have to say, though, that it makes me feel better about Jake's attachment to me. :)

Rebecca said...

I love the spaghetti face. It takes a super handsome kid to pull off that kind of look!

wyochatfields said...

I love the outfit and dashes bed head.