Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Randoms

These first ones were from Last Week:

* Dash has said my name. He whined it but I am sure he meant me when he cried "mammma mama".

*I've mentioned before about Amaya and her falling asleep in princess dresses. Last night she got out of bed and asked Shad "Daddy will you put my bracelet on me". I've decided she must be attending dances and balls in her dreams and she needs to dress herself before falling asleep.

*Ella lost her 5th tooth. This one she pulled herself, with no crying. Then she lost it in the van (that's where she pulled it). Shad found it for us.

*Ella wanted to present her tooth to the tooth fairy the way her friend Kaylee does it. So we put the tooth in a glass of water on her dresser. The next morning the water was red and there were sparkly fairy footprints leading up to the water, the tooth was gone, and there were 4 quarters in it's place.


*Amaya and Ella were fighting over my yoga mat and Amaya yelled at Ella "I need to do my yogurt."

*Speaking of Amaya this morning she was tucking her blanket around her baby and a bunny and she looked at me and told me "my bunny's ear was in his eye" she said it like it was the cutest thing ever.

*Ella is an exercise queen. We send her upstairs to do quiet time while the littles are napping and she ends up doing push-ups and running up and down the stairs.

*Shad had a really hard week this week and we are so over this residency.

These ones are from this week:

* I am terrible at making BIG decisions for our family. I get so scared that I am going to make the wrong one. ie: What to do for housing in Alaska

*I had to fill out some of those questionnaires that rate how well your child is doing in fine motor skills, gross motor skills and so on. Amaya scored a 55 or 60 (60 is the highest) for every category.

*Our family just spent almost a half hour racing toy cars and hitting the kids with pillows.... Good Times.

*I have so much to do this week, I am wondering what is going to fall through the cracks. Thank goodness for good friends who help, and sisters who listen.


6 comments:

AGoodKindOfCrazy said...

I need to be doing more yogurt myself!

Hope you get some good solid feelings/decisions about housing in AK and that nothing too important falls through the cracks next week!

I think I shall make a blog post next week of just what DOES fall through the cracks on my end. :)

Unknown said...

Good luck with your busy week and with all the Alaska decisions.

Colorado Oldroyds said...

What a fancy tooth fairy!:) Good luck with getting everything done especially during this period of transition for your cute family. I think Alaska sounds peaceful and serene. Todd and Kade have talked, but I haven't seen Emily yet. They meet in our same church building, but a different stake actually. Crazy small, world. I'll have to crawl out of my YW's hole (yes, I'm in YW's again) and find Emily, who is roaming the same halls. Come see us too if you guys ever make your way to Denver for a visit.

Rebecca said...

Is Kayleed a secret friend of Ella's that does the tooth fairy just like my Kaylee?

This is a great list. I feel like blogging in lists makes it so much easier and fun to look back on.

Good luck getting it all done!

Kade and Emily said...

I love the tooth fairy thing. Very cute. I will have to remember that one. I totally had the whole tooth fairy/Santa Claus thing blown for me way too early, so I really enjoy playing it up for my kids.

Jen said...

I LOVE the tooth fairy idea. The tooth fairy doesn't do very well at our house. She always forgets. Sometimes 2 nights in a row. She does however make up by leaving a chunk of change. We just went and saw the movie. It was very cute. Ah, good luck with everything Allison. I am more than over this residency thing too. Will we ever be done?? Oh yes, in 21/2 years!!