Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love

I'm such a copycat, oh well I wanted to do this.

A List of Things I LOVE (not just like, but LOVE)

I LOVE:

The Shape of a Heart

Water

Water Sports

Laughter

Friends, my friends

the Colors Red, Blue, Green and Aqua

Sports & Games with Friends

Snow- it snowed real snow. Soft big flakes of snow

Summertime

Slipper Socks

Hot Warm Showers

Warm Hot Chocolate

Target

Snuggles and Hugs

My Parents (they were excellent parents and they make excellent grandparents)

My Sisters-- I love my sisters.

My Brothers- they keep me humble.

Ella- a girl that is easy to love

Amaya- I can't resist her, not that I would try

Dashle- Sons are wonderful, who knew?

Shad, of course, I don't ever want to know life without him he is my perfect match







3 comments:

AGoodKindOfCrazy said...

Awwww!

Kade and Emily said...

You have a lot of nice things you love. I think my love list would be mostly food. ;)

Rebecca said...

How sweet.