Dash's birthday cake.
-We're all moved in. All we have left to do is clean the bathroom and kitchen in the house, one more box, and ORGANIZE the apartment.
-Dash went to his 1 year well check this morning. He now has not gained weight. We were really crossing our fingers that he would keep gaining weight unlike his sisters. I go back in a month for a weight check.
-Amaya at the doctor this morning fell off a swivel chair and landed on her head. She now has a killer goose-egg.
-From the mouth of babes: Amaya said she doesn't like Alaska, Ella responded "you've never been there so how do you know you don't like it?" I really took it to my heart and have started to listen.
-I feel like I am running on an empty tank. Between moving, and all the meetings at church this weekend, my car's dashboard is lighting up like a Christmas tree (just an oil change and tire pressure.... I hope), Ella's 3-week break, and getting my family settled into a smaller place I don't know how much more I want to do.
- I have great friends. Friends that sacrifice their husbands on a saturday (some only get that day to be with their family) to help us move. Friends that bring pizza to feed the men that did the grunt work. Friends that take my kids for a few hours on a Saturday morning. I have GREAT friends!
-I LOVE my husband. He is awesome.
This is a picture from January, but I had to add it here. I love when my girls get along.
9 comments:
Wish I was there to help. I'm glad you have good friends that have been there to help. How much does Dash weigh? Jake was underweight this last check-up, but his doctor thought he looked healthy enough and didn't request me to bring him back for a weight check (thank goodness). Maybe our kids are just a bit more active than the average :)
I'm really hoping that you all end up loving Alaska.
Wow, I can't believe you're all moved out! Crazy!
Happy Birthday, Dash!
such a cute picture of Dash! Poor Amaya. We can sure learn a lot from our kids.
I like the new background and header. Looks like everything in your life is changing right now. Let's not talk about it anymore.
love the new look of your blog.
Happy Birthday to Dash! This year has gone by too fast. Good luck in this time of transition! I'm so happy you guys get to go to Disney World. I can't wait to see all your photos.
I love your ney layout it is really cute. Organizing is a pain specially when you know you will just be moving out again.
Hang in there Allison! You are an awesome military wife and mommy. Hopefully your "empty tank" will refuel itself soon!
I can't believe you are officially moved out of your house! I loved your post about what you'll miss about your home. That's exactly how I'll feel when we move from here. And I'm sure it will be so hard to leave all your wonderful friends and ward behind. I hope your move to Alaska goes well, and hopefully it will be a smooth transition for your family. p.s. Your girls are just beautiful and Dash is just edible. I can't believe he is 1?! What? It seems like he was just born! Time flies.
Post a Comment