Friday, May 7, 2010

TEN

Yesterday was our wedding anniversary.
10 Years
It's hard to believe it's been that long. It's flown by, and the same time I barely remember life without knowing Shad.

He is my best friend, my confidant, my support, my laugh factory, my money maker, my drive, my rescuer, my sanity, my favorite person, my love, and my husband.

(I know not a very flattering picture of me, my nose is crinkled because I was laughing and it's impossible to look any kind of skinny next to this man... oh well I'll still keep him around.)

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Happy Anniversary, youse guys.

Beth said...

I relate to the "standing next to a skinny man" comment. You guys are great. We will miss you. Congratulations on ten years together.

wyochatfields said...

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see you guys.

Mariam said...

Amazing! I thought Shad married a blond girl? J/K you two look great.

AGoodKindOfCrazy said...

Awww, Happy Anniversary!!! Here's to another great 60 together! :)

CareyClan said...

Personally Money-maker is my favorite:)