Shad GRADUATED today! We are so excited he is mostly done. Only 7 more days of going to this clinic. I am so proud of Shad, he is an awesome man. Everyone has such good things to say about him and how he has helped them. He is an even better Father and if you can believe an even better husband. I am so blessed to be married to such a motivated and driven hunk.
Shad's parents are here visiting. They love to spoil us.
I was asked to give a talk in church on Father's Day. I was having so much trouble writing it that I told myself that I wasn't allowed to be on the computer this week unless it was to work on my talk. It is mostly done now, just a little polishing left to do. I'll apologize ahead of time to those who will be in church and have to hear my drabble.
I haven't taken the time to figure out the picture file on the new computer, so no pictures yet.
Dash is cutting 4 teeth, and has finally said "Mom" when prompted.
4 comments:
It is good to hear from you, Tell Shad Congratulations
Yeah! Congratulations to the whole family, school is a family commitment. I'm sure your talk will be wonderful!
COngrats on the graduation!!!
Darn, I wish I could have heard your talk today! :) I bet you did great!
Congrats to Shad! I hope your talk went splendidly well.
Post a Comment