Our highly rated Mac Book Pro shut down on us again. This is the second year in a row it's had problems. So if you want a frustrating computer that looks great, go with the Mac Book Pro. Shad went to Best Buy yesterday and got us a new computer (not a Mac). Hopefully this one lasts at least 5 years. I am so tired of spending our money on computers.
Ella finished 1st grade yesterday. She gave her teacher a great big hug before we walked away from the school. It's the first time in a long time that I've let myself feel the pain of moving. I didn't mean to do this to her, but the school she will be attending in Alaska will be her third school in 3 years. That's a little sad to me.
I've been keeping myself numb to this whole moving idea. Not thinking about what it means, keeps me from crying about it. Looking forward to seeing all my family and a lot of Shad's family in Utah before moving to Alaska is helping cushion the blow.
7 comments:
Yay, you're back! I expect a lot of posts from here to the 1st about all your wonderful NC friends.
Hooray for new computers!
As I drove away from Sonic yesterday after hanging out with all of you... the move hit me too. Part of me is so excited to start a new chapter, but soooo sad to leave this one behind.
Plus, Fort Irwin doesn't have a Sonic.
Don't let Mackay hear that you bought a PC. he he McKade attended 5 different schools in 5 years and 6 in 7 years. It was tough but he has gained empathy from it. He is nice to everybody and has loads of friends.
Having great friends is a two edge sword -- it makes it really hard to leave especially when you know where you're living is temporary.
I don't think it would be hard for me to move from where I am right now ;)
Really! You guys are coming through! I am super excited! I will be around for sure! Depending on when you make it in Pat should be around as well. We would love to see you guys! Just give us a call when you get close and I can give you directions to our place! I will message you all the info on FB.
I really hope we get to see you!
At least you have a valid excuse for not blogging for a while. My excuse is that I'd rather take a nap in the afternoon. Hmm.
I can't wait to see you in few weeks!
Post a Comment