We finished another swimming lesson season. This year I got to sit by a friend that I've rarely hung out with while living here. Making it that much better. Thanks, Amanda.
Here's Ella and Lauren making good use of their time while waiting for their turn in the pool.
The Least Attentitive Spectator Ever Award goes to Dash.
If I didn't have him strapped in the stroller, I had to be a foot behind him all over the area to make sure he didn't try going in the pool. Which he did try once or twice or every lesson day.
Amaya's lessons were first. She was a trooper. Some days it was so cold all she could do was shiver. She still loved it and loved the anticipation of swimming in Ms. Tina's pool.
This picture makes her look a bit like a bobble head doll.
Blowing bubbles. Amaya doesn't like putting her whole face in the water. We'll get her there.
The doggie paddle part.
A stroke or two, maybe three.
I don't have any pictures of her doing the breast stroke, but it is her best. She likes the way it feels to paddle and go somewhere so much that she forgets the glide part of the stroke.
I love that my kids love the water and want to go swimming.
4 comments:
Maryn and your girls must have the same swimming gene. We went out to the resevoir on Friday. The water was icy cold, but Maryn kept on playing.
Very cute, love the goggles on Amaya, so adorable!!!
I can't believe you have already had swimming lessons.
I love the bobble head picture!!
Post a Comment