Yes, we are still headed to the great unknown AKA Alaska.
We haven't found a place to live yet. We are in love with one or two houses online, but we know we can't make a decision until we've been to them.
We want too much for what is actually offered. Only 2-3 houses fit our criteria at the moment.
We are hoping for a 4 Bed. 2 or 3 Bath. With at least 2,000 sq. feet. A 2 car garage. We want to live in "the hills" for the sunshine and warmer temps in the winter. Hopefully an awesome kitchen. And lastly an affordable price. No wild or crazy floorplans, no shantes for neighbors, no holding tanks, which are all in abundance in Fairbanks.
We have decided just to press our luck and wait to get a good look when we actually move there.
So no trips to check it out ahead of time. Airline tickets are about $700-$800 a pop, and with the added stress of dishing the kids off to friends we've decided we just can't do it.
We are relying on Faith and Prayers, which has never let us down.
2 comments:
Stressful. Have you at least arranged a place to rent until you decide on the place you want to purchase?
We understand living in limbo, have you guys decided to rent or buy.
Post a Comment