Thursday, May 27, 2010

Learned

Things I've learned recently:

A really good day of fun, cuteness, and listening will inevitably be followed by a day of much whining, crying and obstinance.



It's easier to be happy when I exercise.

Senioritis happens to adults too.


A fun trip will never go as planned.

I must have a kitchen I want to be in to enjoy the experience of cooking.

Alaska is REALLY far away.


Boys are dangerous and aggressive. They think hands are for hitting, and pulling hair.




I cannot remember everything like I once could, or maybe there are more things to remember now.

Every Mother needs Time Off at least every 2 weeks.

6 comments:

Anica said...

What a CUTE picture of your little boy! So adorable. And I agree with your list!

Erin Marriott said...

Oh, I love how you said you need to be in a kitchen you love to be in to enjoy the experience of cooking! I remember when we were in a temporary apartment before we moved into our house and it was crazy and claustrophic and didn't make me want to cook at all! (plus I was 9 mos. pregnant, lol!) I loved all your Disneyworld pics, makes me want to take our family SO BAD. That's on our 'list' of things before we move back. I know life is crazy and busy for you guys, but hopefully this move will be a smoothe transition.

Jessie said...

I completely agree with the night off every couple of weeks! I have started running once a week with a couple of friends so I get a double whammy. A night off and some fun exercise! And Alaska is far but just think of the amazing things you and your family will get to experience living somewhere so beautiful!

Unknown said...

I agree with that last comment about needing a break very couple of weeks. Update us on Alaska...do you know when you're getting there and where you're living??

Stephanie said...

You had me at the time off part!!!:)

Kade and Emily said...

You should write a book: "Deep Thoughts From an Experienced Mother, Wife and Person" By Allison Roundy.