I am accepting that the pretty tub on my dryer is going to hold hats and gloves instead of laundry stuff. And the laundry room in general is going to be a disaster until we can stop wearing so many outdoor clothes.
I am accepting that I am not going to be a great blogger.
I am accepting that my house cannot always be clean.
I am accepting that I will feel cold a lot.
I am accepting that it is better if I drive Shad's car instead of mine (I rather drive mine).
I am accepting that things are expensive up here.
There is probably more things that I am throwing my hands in the air and saying I give up at, but I can't think of them.
I accept that I can't remember everything anymore.
5 comments:
Well if it makes you feel better I can't remember anything anymore either, you are a great blogger and I understand always feeling cold I have decided I am going to become a snow bird when I get older.
You're a great blogger! I find them very entertaining!!
You're a great blogger! I find them very entertaining!!
I've been meaning to call you for a couple of days now. I can't seem to get my act together.
You know, what? I better call you now.
I have accepted a job, a dog, partial sanity, the fact that the dog got frostbite and now lives in my side of the garage which means that plug in deal applies AT HOME for me now, my husbands total insanity at getting a SECOND puppy on the fly...I've accepted that my children turn in late homework occasionally because the mommy death grip of control is slipping. (Time to start a new sentence. That first one got long.). I've accepted the Lord as my Savior and only shred of hope during this period of "acceptance". I have nerve damage from wringing my hands so much, that now I'm like that song "Comfortably Numb". (Q: Can you name that band Shad? A: Pink Floyd.). I've accepted the pile of laundry in my bedroom (at least it's clean!), and I've accepted YOU as a Facebook, blogger and really cool person friend. I was looking at Brad's pictures from his wake and you have THE BEST smiles!! Thank you for being here, being brave, bundling up and hunkering down. Now, ask that redneck hick of a husband of yours when we can all get together for pie. Because I've also accepted that this is not my season for pieless dieting! :)
Post a Comment