Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Rough Morning

Like most mothers, I want my kids to play more than watch TV. But when they do, it seems I get really aggravated with them and WHAT they choose to do.

Yesterday morning I was getting ready for the day and Dash and Amaya followed me into my room to play. After Dash threw all the pillows off my bed, the bed I just made, Amaya decided to try drawing on the carpet with a tube of pink chapstick. Yes, it works great! After I got the chapstick up and I proceeded to get ready, I see that same little girl SPIT on my closet mirror. What the?! Why???

I turned the TV back on.



I took these pictures of Amaya a couple of weeks ago, because the light was really making her look so pretty. After she saw the camera she started to pose.





4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh Amaya. She is such a cutie. And maybe a stinker. But I feel ya, somedays the TV is on a lot. A lot a lot.

Elaine said...

I'm with you. I spent yesterday scrubbing black sharpie off our kitchen table. Thanks William.

wyochatfields said...

We all have those days, I understand!!!

Kade and Emily said...

I think our kids should run their ideas by us before they try them out. ;)
PS-I love your pretty blue table in the background of you picture.