Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What I did this afternoon

This happens because I have 3 kids, 1 busy husband, 3 days worth of washed and dryed laundry and one weak self-discipline.

Ahhh, this is better.


What you can't tell I did and am going to tell you so you know anyway is:
Wash the closet mirrors, dust the furniture, fold and put away 5 people's laundry, make the bed, clean off the dresser, clean off the nightstand, hide the unhung pictures better and so on.

On to the next room.... maybe tomorrow ;)

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh man, come do that for me. My house is a disaster 80% of the time and the leftover 20% Randy hardly gets to see! Just today there were painters painting the outside, a water pipe burst under the slab (water was rushing out in the backyard), plumbers came to fix the water issue, and our heat/air unit upstairs is being replaced. It is 83 outside and my house is 79 inside. Good thing I can stand to lose some water weight!

Holly said...

I wish you could come here and turn my house into such a work of cleanliness! Way to go!!!

AGoodKindOfCrazy said...

You are my hero for posting that first pic! :)

I have just left 3 loads of clean laundry sitting in baskets in the laundry ( and dryer) because I just cleaned our room the other day and don't want it to look like ...your first pic! haha!

wyochatfields said...

Looking Good Allison, I have the same pile of laundry in my bedroom.

Kade and Emily said...

My house next!