Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Dash Turns Two

My Boy is TWO!

Where has the time gone?
I don't want my baby to grow up.
He is so sweet, and snuggly, and funny, and cute, and gives me kisses, and shares with his sisters (sometimes), and generous, and kind, and fun.

The other day I was eating standing up while Dash and Amaya were sitting at the table with their lunches. He got down from the table and pushed a chair over and said "ere you go, mommy".

He holds the door open for me.

When you get him a treat, he'll call his sisters to tell them that there are treats and they should come and get one. Or he'll take an extra one to them and won't eat his until they have their's.

He brings toys or blankets to the table and sets them next to his plate until he is done.
He does the same thing when it is time to go to bed.


We celebrated his birthday two days after the actual day, so Shad could be with us.

I actually tried "decorating" his cake. It turned out alright I think. It could've been better, but was pretty good for a first attempt and not any instruction.




We got him a quad power wheel. HE LOVES IT!!!


And we LOVE him.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I wish I knew his two year old self. He is pretty cute! And boys are so great...you should have another.

AGoodKindOfCrazy said...

I can't believe he's TWO already!!!
He looks so much more grown up than last time I saw him!!! He's so cute!

And I agree with Rebecca... have another one!!! Or three!

Kade and Emily said...

Don't you just love how one minute your kids are driving you crazy, then the next they do something sweet, like push a chair over for you. I think once I had just gotten done fussing at Maryn when she said, "I love you, mom." That put me into my place.
Tell Shad that I agree with the other ladies. You should have another handsome little boy!

CareyClan said...

Wow- it's amazing how big he's gotten. It makes me a little sad because I realize that mine will be like Dash soon:( Not Fair! I want them to so badly stop growing up!