Sunday, July 10, 2011

Lots of Blogging to do.


...but first things first.

I had a birthday. Shad had a birthday too. Yeah, Yeah Happy Birthday to him. But it's my birthday I want to talk about for a minute. That husband of mine took my CONSTANT hint dropping and bought me a DSLR.

A Nikon D3100 to be exact. YAY, ME!! I've already taken A LOT of pictures with it (well a lot for me, I know certain ladies that still out do me in the picture taking numbers). They've turned out so pretty and crisp and clear and funny.

Well since I have the spakin new camera, I need a nice camera bag for it. One like this one. I couldn't get the picture of it to upload on this post, sorry.



And I've entered a giveaway here to try and win it.

Check out one of these awesome new pictures:



I couldn't pick just one. Want to know more about where these pics were taken? Stay tuned....


*** I know they are looking pixelated. I don't know why, but I'll get to the bottom of it. Just trust me when I tell ya, they look great on my computer.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't remember if I commented on your camera or not, but I did notice you had quite a nice one. I love those camera bags too! The zipper on my camera bag broke on the way up here and is apparently irreparable, so I may have to look into getting one of those. :)

wyochatfields said...

I expect to see some great pictures from you, in the future. And I will have to get online and check it out. Happy B-Day

Roundy Clan said...

Al that is SO funny about the camera bag because I went to order that EXCACT one two months ago and they were out of stock in the color I wanted! I am going to head on over and enter that give away too! haha Congrats on the camera. They are so much fun aren't they?!

CareyClan said...

Wow- those are crisp pictures! I'm jealous!