Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sad

A pretty picture for you focus on in case I make you feel to sad.


Things that are sad:

Ella is sick. Threw up at school. School couldn't get a hold of me. My ringer was turned down so I didn't hear it. School couldn't reach Shad. School reached Allie, my neighbor and friend who was kind enough to pick up a kid that was pukey. I can't tell you how grateful I am to Allie for her friendship and her loving my kids.

When I went to type in my blog address in the address bar, it went to my sister-in-law's blog first. Meaning I have been on her blog more than mine in the last while.

I haven't updated in a month.

Today may be our last beautiful day until May. We are in the mid 60s today and it feels so warm and wonderful. The fall colors are beautiful right now, but living up to their name and starting to fall to the ground. There is snow in our forecast already.

Shad and I are feeling very poor. We payed off the truck, bought a lawn, went on some vacations, and now want to buy a pellet stove for our home to make it warmer and cozier. Sad that I feel I can't go shopping.

I know ya'll are crying me rivers right now. It's alright, it'll be alright. Things will pick up again. Spring or rather summer will come around again. Ella will get better. I will learn to save some money so I can feel rich again. I'll be okay.







Just so no one's confused that last paragraph was written with some sarcasm. I really am in a good mood today. I'm off to clean some windows.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

You're right, I used a whole box of tissues. When you feel rich again, will you send me some money. I would like to know what it feels like to have Shad money. Thanks! :)

Pope family said...

Love your picture but hope you are feeling happier!!! Hope it makes you feel better that my husband gets jealous every time we talk about you guys being in Alaska :)

wyochatfields said...

Oh Allison, we also have leaves changing colors and falling from the trees, it is a sad day. We miss you guys!!!

Kade and Emily said...

Do you need me to send you some stephens hot chocolate? Mint or raspberry?