Over Labor Day weekend we went to Anchorage. We wanted to go on one more trip before the weather got too bad. We stayed with Jen and Will Crabtree (Jen was Shad's co-resident). They have a beautiful house and were very generous with their hospitality.
The kids being goofy on the 6 hr drive


I had two goals in mind on this trip, go to the temple and shop at Target. Everything else was just icing on the cake.
I have taken a picture of each of the temples we have live nearest and what kids we had at the time.
One of the days we went to the Anchorage Zoo. It is a cute little zoo that houses only animals that can withstand the frigid temperatures up here. So no elephants or giraffes, but lots of bears, dahl sheep, eagles and moose.
After the zoo we went to see the views from Flat Top (I think that is the name). We could see for miles and miles of Anchorage. It was beautiful, but very cold on this day. Dash wasn't wanting to be put down on the little walk, so Shad carried him the whole time. I raced the girls on the way back down to get some exercise and warmth for my body.
No, I am not pregnant and hate that I look like I am in this picture. I know I need to work on my body and lose some weight, but it's so mentally hard for me. Sometimes I want to give up and just become 300 lbs.
Doesn't this face look like.....
This face?
Amaya's thinking "I'm tired and cold, I don't want to smile for your picture, can we go now?"
No comments:
Post a Comment