Saturday, December 17, 2011

Third Grade Christmas Concert

Ella had a Christmas concert at her school this year. All year she's been singing the songs when she gets home. I love how cute she is. This girl has all the confidence any kid has, but sometimes she gets a little shy. I love to see her get embarrassed.




5 comments:

Sarah said...

Very cute! You have such a cute family and it is fun to watch all of those cuties from Louisville growing up.

Mariam said...

SOO Cute!

wyochatfields said...

She has gotten so big, I wish we could see you guys more often.

Rebecca said...

We love Ella.

Kade and Emily said...

So, believe it or not, I took the pictures for our "card." there are some very picturesque places down by the river walk/Alamo. Except the ones I am in...Lenora took those for us. Hope you had a very Merry Christmas! We miss you!