I was bitten by the Caramel/Apple Bug. He bit me hard. I have been thinking, craving and drooling over everything with apples and/or caramel in it. I made Caramel Apples a few weeks ago for the family. I made a Vanilla Bean Cheesecake with a Chocolate Crust and Caramel Topping for some friends that we had over for dinner. And then I made a Apple Crisp drizzled with Caramel to take to a dinner. And I'm not satisfied yet, I still want more.
(forgive the blurriness of some of the following photos, my camera was still on Northern Lights settings and I'm not good at switching it back.)
Dash was done with apple soon after and just went after what was stuck to the pan.
(Why can I not keep the doors behind Ella closed? I only close them about 500 times per day.)
Amaya long ago was bitten by the Crafting/Coloring Bug. Her creations and the mess it takes to make them are always strewn about the house.
Ella got bit by the Harry Potter Book Bug. Which I love. I love that she tells me where she is in the book and the level of excitement in her voice not knowing where the story is going to take her.
1 comment:
This post made me teary. I don't know why, I just miss you guys.
Cute kids. Amaya looks a little like a 5 year old Ella in the crafting picture. Must be the way she is looking down. I love Ella's glasses!
Post a Comment