Yesterday school was canceled because of snow. Now everyone told me that that wouldn't happen up here, but they were wrong. Just like they were wrong about every other weather related myth they told me about.
I wasn't bothered by it. I am loving how much snow we have now. Plus it warmed up to the 20s for a couple of days and we all got outside for some much needed fresh air.
The girls building a fort.
Today a senseless tragedy occurred in Newtown, CT. A man went into a school and killed 27 people, 20 of them were children. My heart aches for the families that were affected by this evil. I read that all the children were between the ages of 5 and 10.
Here's my 5 year old,
and here's my 9 year old.
I hugged them longer and told them I loved them more today. I hope to do better and always be worthy of them for as long as they are with me.
2 comments:
I wish we could get some Snow, it always feels a little more like Christmas with snow.
What a sweet post.
Post a Comment