Friday, December 14, 2012

Ella's First Band Concert

 Ella joined the band this year.  She chose the flute because she likes the sound of the flute best.

She was so good to pay attention to the teacher.  I saw her showing the girls to her right where to place their fingers for the next piece.  I love how dedicated she is in doing things at school well.  I hope she is always this way when it comes to school.  Now to teach the same dedication in keeping her room clean.



Dash was attired in a blanket-cape.  I needed to document it, because someday he'll think it's uncool to turn blankets into capes.






3 comments:

Mariam said...

Way to go Ella and that cape is adorable.

Rebecca said...

I love the cape! And I love that Ella is true to herself in her jeans on a row adorned in skirts. Band rocks!

Kade and Emily said...

I'm glad she didn't make the same mistake I did and choose the clarinet. Flutes are much prettier. I mean, really, when was the last time you heard a clarinet in Sacrament meeting??
Love the cape, too!