Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Tis the Season
We got home from Anchorage, where we spent Thanksgiving, on Sunday afternoon. After some rest from the journey, the kids were wanting to put up the Christmas decorations. I reluctantly complied. I wasn't in the mood yet this year. In fact I put my ornament bin back down in the crawl space 3/4 full. But boy am I glad I did it now that I got this picture. Last night Dashle came down after being put to bed. He didn't come into my room to get me or make some request. He laid down in the chair next to the Christmas tree and covered himself up with a soft blanket and went to sleep. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Very Very cute!!! That would make a great Christmas Card picture.
I love it too!
He is SO sweet!!!
It is an awfully sweet picture!
Post a Comment