Shad's camera captures some pretty great moments in our lives. Here are some of them:
Cristina and Me back in November 2012, when Shad and I went to WA.
Me at My Store, on the same trip.
Dash let his sisters dress him up.
I give Dash his haircuts. They aren't great, but they save us some money.
(I think I went too long between waxes on my mustache..... Just Kidding that's the comb.)
After our trip to Anchorage for Thanksgiving, the kids settled in by the fire. Our house was freezing, because we didn't want to pay for oil to heat an empty house.
Sometimes, waiting for cookies to come out of the oven takes forever.
Shad and Dash were playing with his Batman Cave.
Our beautiful 10-year-old.
Love this Girly-Girl.
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
3 comments:
I love his feed too. These are some really good ones!
Wow, Shad's phone takes really nice pictures. Or maybe it's that the subjects are really awesome!
Precious. I love that he took so many pics with you in them. :)
Post a Comment