Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Randomness in Fall of 2013 Form

I found some pictures that I want to have on my blog.  They all bring fun memories with them for me.

Oh, and one from the summer that I couldn't miss:
I mean how can you not document this awesomeness right here? 
Swim suit, check
running shoes, check
bike, bike helmet, check
blankie, check
Superman Cape, check
Equals pure awesomeness!


I love this one.


Amaya's Fashion Sense... or lack of. However you choose to look at it.


She finally lost a tooth.  She has been waiting "forever".

We spent a beautiful fall sunday evening at the School's playground.

Ella Sandwich

The first snow in September. It didn't stick around for long.

A true Alaskan outhouse on the Salcha Elementary School's playground.
My colors too.

A real snow fall is such fun to come home to.




Loving some hot chocolate.



 I took some pictures of our home for future selling of it.  Looking at it here makes me sad already to leave it behind.

Shad bought a new 4-wheeler. I was excited to drive it since I never even rode on the last one.

She is such a delight to have around.


Shad was giving ride on that new 4-wheeler and Dash was waiting ever-so-patiently for his turn.
Patience is one of those virtues he wasn't born with, so I had to document it here.

Kids!

Once there was a snowman.


Keeping it real, letting you know what my house looks like most of the time.

Sigh!

Silliness.



1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Ohmy. I love you. I miss our lives colliding. I miss these kids and your house. I miss just showing up or inviting myself over. I love these pictures. I love blogging and a way to be connected to your growing changing lives.