There is something about the ice fog clearing, the sun coming out to shine, and the temperature rising 50 degrees that makes an Alaskan's heart happy. We also all had the day off to spend it together and with some friends. The light was beautiful so get ready for a picture overload.
Happy New Year to you and to us.
| Someday it will be a pair of skis or a snowboard beside her. |
| Allie knows how to have fun. |
| Dash and Reese know how to manipulate this system. Ride down the hill AND ride up the hill. |
| I love that you can see me in the goggles. |
| Look at those catch-lights. |
| Amaya is being pulled in her chariot. |
| Shad and I both injured our necks. Won't we ever learn that we are much too old to be behaving like kids again? |
| Let Allie hold the camera for me while I went down with Dash. She remembered that moms rarely get their picture taken having fun with their kids. I'm glad she is considerate like that. |
| I am so grateful for Allie and her friendship, she is one amazing lady that I want to be more like in every way. |
![]() |
| Ella had a small collision with the white powdery stuff. |


3 comments:
These are great. What a great way to spend New Years. You make the snow look so fun. (I still couldn't live in it so many months of the year though). I'll take some beach pictures with you this summer.
Beautiful Picture! Beautiful Family!
i agree with rebecca. you make me feel guilty for hating the snow! i loved seeing all of you!
Post a Comment