Dash had a birthday, shout hooray!
Here is his birthday in pictures with not one, but TWO photobombing sisters.
Dashle had a wonderful day and got to spend most of it with his favorite friends. We went to the gym and he played up and down the soccer field, then we went to the play center on Eielson airforce base, after that we came home and got ready for his birthday dinner and cake. Dash chose his favorite meal, pizza to eat and no veggies, so we had grapes. Then he wanted a chocolate cake with no frosting, so I sprinkled it with some powdered sugar.
This being birthday number 5, he got to have a friend party. I asked Dash what he wanted to do and he said bowling. That sounded just perfect to me, very little work on my behalf. So on Friday of the same week we met up with some of his best buddies at the bowling center and had a party.
This little loud and rambunctious boy tickles me through and through. He brings so much joy and adventure to our little family, life would surely be dull without him around. I am so lucky and happy to be his mom.
Happy Birthday, Dashle-Boy.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Dash!!!
I love everything about this post. I especially love the family photos from his bday at your house: the sisters, the cheesy grins, the cake (gorgeous), the husband phone picture, and those kids kids! And bowling sounds like a great party. I can't wait to party with you again. Dash will love me.
Sounds like a fun birthday! Happy Birthday Dash!
Looks like Dash had a happy birthday! It was fun to look at your pictures…it's been months since I've ventured into the blogging world. My goal is to start blogging at least twice a month. We'll see if it happens. :)
Post a Comment